Silicone electric heating sheet product introduction: Silicone electric heating sheet is a kind of sheet that can generate heat when it is energized. The standard thickness is 1.5mm (thickness range 1.5-10mm). Achieve good heat transfer effect. Its heating element is made of nickel-chromium wire or metal foil and insulating material. It has extremely high safety performance and long service life.
1. Temperature resistance of insulating material: 250 ℃
2. Normal use temperature: 150 ℃
3. Insulation resistance: ≥5MΩ
4. Compressive strength: ≥AC1500V / 5S
5. Power deviation: ¡À 8%
6. Voltage range: 1.5-380V
7. Unit power: 1.5W / CM2
Normal size range and temperature resistance Silicone electric heating sheet Standard high temperature type Long-term working temperature
Operating temperature 200 ℃ 250 ℃
Thickness; standard thickness: 1.5mm, thickness range: 1.5-10mm
1. Apply glue to the surface of the heated object;
2. Perforation positioning around;
3. Silicone tape binding;
4. Configure the spring and hook.
1. Industrial equipment pipes, tanks, containers;
2. Outdoor communication equipment and electronic devices;
3. Medical equipment, medical appliances, ventilator;
4. Thermal development of thermal transfer equipment and imaging equipment;
5. Protect the case, industrial oven and thermal processing equipment in cold and humid environments;
6. Battery pack insulation.